You are here
Photo & Video Challenge Rules
1. To be eligible, entries must be received within the specified August to October submission dates outlined online in the “Enter the Photo Challenge to Win!” page and must be received by email at info@NorwoodSawmills.com .
2. To be eligible, photo entries must be a minimum of 300 d.p.i.. We recommend sending the photo files in their original highest resolution format. Sorry, but low or medium-resolution photos cannot be considered.
3. To be eligible, video entries must be in MPEG (.mpg) or AVI (.avi) format and may not exceed 10 minutes in length.
4. The contest is open to all registered Norwood sawmill and forestry equipment owners. To be eligible, Norwood sawmills and forestry equipment must have had a substantial role in the project being entered.
5. Norwood will not be responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. All entries become the property of Norwood Industries Inc.
6. The prizes are not redeemable in cash and are non-transferable.
7. Decisions of the contest judges are final.
8. By submitting photos, contestants unconditionally authorize Norwood to use or reproduce the images in newsletters, publications, advertisements and in web, print and video marketing materials.
9. In accepting any prize(s), the prize recipient acknowledges that Norwood Industries Inc. cannot be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using the prize(s).
10. Norwood Industries Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
11. Only one entry (project) per category per person will be accepted (though different views of the same project are welcome). Project entries previously submitted in past photo challenges are not eligible for resubmission.