Log Skidding Equipment
- SkidMate MK2™ Log Skidding Arch for Your ATV$687.00There are less than 5 items in stock
- Transport logs with your ATV
- Nimble and narrow enough to reach deep into the forest
- Handles uneven terrain & will not damage woodlot floor
- Log-Hog™ Log Skidding for Tractors$265.00There are less than 5 items in stock
- Lifts the end of the log off the ground and secures it close to the tractor
- Keeps your logs cleaner
- Grapples$119.00There are less than 5 items in stock
Grapples are ideal to grab single logs, fast. The scissor-action jaws of Norwood’s Grapples 14 and 20 bite hard and hold fast – the more you pull, the tighter the teeth dig into the log. Their twin grapple arms, separated by machined and zinc-dichromate-plated spacers and dual teeth laser-cut for maximum sharpness, deliver superior clamping stability.
Norwood’s Grapple 14 accepts logs up to 14” (35 cm) in diameter, while the larger Grapple 20 can handle logs up to 20” (50 cm) wide. The Grapples 14 and 20 are ideal not just for skidding logs, but for use when lifting logs with a loader. Cannot be used for multiple logs.
Both are protected by Norwood’s industrial-grade powder-coating and come in kit-form to keep your shipping costs to a minimum.
Grapple 14 (Item No. 41380)
Grapple 20 (Item No. 41382)
- Skid-Winch$1,475.00There are less than 5 items in stock
- Powered by your tractor’s rear hydraulic outputs
- Winch logs from deep in the forest right to the trail, ready for choking and hang-up-free skidding out