You are here

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
hamish24
hamish24's picture
Norwood News 2013

I think my mailbox is missing something its September 9th and still no copy of Norwood News.

papow22
papow22's picture

Ha Ha! I think we have the same type of mailbox = snail mail.

Kids who hunt fish and trap,DON'T mug little old ladys.Plus this one also =I'M
PRO-CHOISE...I CHOOSE to hunt,fish,TRAP,eat meat & wear fur.Also work my lm2000,Also my L775 new holland skid steer,D65 Komatsu,Hough100,m5 tractor,

Dewchie
Dewchie's picture

No copy yet for me either!

Hello fellas

I'll see what I can find out as to a release date and get back to you guys.

Have a good night
Mike at Norwood

Hi Guys

It's been a crazy, busy year here for us at Norwood. So much so that this years edition of Norwood News has been postponed. We're hoping to have next year's edition ready for the spring.

Just a reminder to keep the pictures and videos coming for our ongoing Photo & Video contest. You never know, you may see yourself in next years edition of Norwood News.

Have a great weekend all

Mike at Norwood

piperoper
piperoper's picture

September isn't bad, how about Nov. 24. Still waiting!

hamish24
hamish24's picture

Well the sun must have been out somewhere today.

Got my 2014 Norwood News in the mail box today.

Thanks Norwood

piperoper
piperoper's picture

Gee, I guess I'm the Redheaded Stepchild. Nothing in my Mailbox. Good for you. I guess 16k to Norwood, isn't enough for them to remember who I am.

swampbuggy
swampbuggy's picture

really? Never seen one.

piperoper
piperoper's picture

Not even a Postcard!

Hi All

The new edition of Norwood News are being mailed out in batches. That's why some have received theirs while others are waiting. If you don't receive a copy in the next week or two, feel free to send me a private message and I'll make sure you're added to our mailing list and get a copy on it's way.

Regards,

Mike at Norwood

LATHAM FARMS
LATHAM FARMS's picture

hmmmm, please add me there mike, I have only got about 4 in the last 10 years........

papow22
papow22's picture

That is 3 times the amount that igotlol

Kids who hunt fish and trap,DON'T mug little old ladys.Plus this one also =I'M
PRO-CHOISE...I CHOOSE to hunt,fish,TRAP,eat meat & wear fur.Also work my lm2000,Also my L775 new holland skid steer,D65 Komatsu,Hough100,m5 tractor,

Hello guys

I haven't received extra copies yet. I should have them in stock in a couple weeks. If you still haven't received yours by then please send me a message and include your name and address and I'll definitely make sure you receive a copy. Thanks

Regards,

Mike at Norwood

swampbuggy
swampbuggy's picture

I got mine but too late to get the sharpener.:(

piperoper
piperoper's picture

Have to say I got mine, but dido Swampbuggy. Hey Mike can we be first next year. Good news letter though.

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
LinkedIn icon
YouTube icon