You are here

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
wayne busse
wayne busse's picture
Paul Bunyan show, October 4-6 2019

I'm thinking about going to the shootout this year. Is anyone going?

Post Oakie
Post Oakie's picture

Hi, Wayne, yes, I'll be there! We're not doing the Shoot-Out this year, so I'll actually have time to see the exhibits. Hope to see you there!

Grandpa
Grandpa's picture

Where is the at ?

eddiemac
eddiemac's picture

The ad in Sawmill & Woodlot magazine says: Guernsey Co. Fairgrounds; Cambridge, Ohio.

Post Oakie
Post Oakie's picture

It is about a 10-minute drive from Cambridge, next to the small town of Old Washington. Norwood always has a good exhibit, and there are seminars and a lot of other cool equipment.

Baron
Baron's picture

Hi Postie, Wayne,
How about a quick rundown of what you saw. I really missed being there this year?

wayne busse
wayne busse's picture

I didn't make it, I was teaching a class on a " whole food plant based diet ". My wife has lost 80 lbs and I've lost 50 lbs in the last year. Reversed my type-2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol,and ED in six months. My cancer has not grown even one mm in the last year. I recommend the diet for anyone who has any health problems or who wants to live a long productive life. This is a video of me speaking at a health and wellness forum.
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BfhlPykR8&t=54s

Baron
Baron's picture

That is quite impressive Wayne. I've been making better choices and lost allot but need still to lose more.....I still eat meat though.

Bill
Bill's picture

Good for you Wayne !!!

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
LinkedIn icon
YouTube icon